Saturday, February 28, 2009

What goes around...comes around...








Sometimes I feel sad...















Sometimes I feel
lonely...




















Sometime I feel like
I'm falling from somewhere
high...and could't get up...









Maybe sometimes I feel
like telling someone something
but it wont come out of
my lips???









Who knows?Maybe sometimes
I feel like my heart is non-stop
bleeding..but no one is there to stop
it...






Sometimes I felt like running
away from all sadness...
just keep on running like
there's no end to it..







BUT!!!There is no such thing as that!!!time waits for no one...love waits for no one...every start has an end...every sadness has it's end...every flower blooms will soon die...every day the sun will rise and sooner it will fall...this is life...no one can escape...so put your hands in the air and say..."I'm not affraid to live in this world!!!I am who I am...I can handle all things that come towards me!I am strong!!!"





So make a wish...
But it wont come true..
So rather than wish..I'll do it!!









And sooner or later...
You'll find out that
everthing will come out
blooming like it's
spring...


Original by:
Nike Choo Lee-Ann(Me)

No comments:

Post a Comment