Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Long day...walk till I drop...

Yesterday was so fun...(but there is a sad part too,Pepper pass away...)
I woke up at 7a.m to get ready,then by 7.50a.m my friend pick me up.We when to Sunway Hospital.^^..That was my first destination.Her mom works at there.

Than later about 9a.m like that we walk to Sunway Piramid..>.<"(I was wearing my Hush Puppies..my feet hurts)while walking I pass by the Sunway Hotel.It was so cool!so I took a few eye catching pictures at there.
The first thing I saw was da' elephants!!!XD










I wish it was real gold..XD..




















Run!!!!!!Fast!!!!!













Rawwwwww!!!!(I love this one)



And so the sun was coming out,so I took this shots and start walking again(so far>.<...)And ta da!!!at last I reach...




Sunway Piramid!!!ops...it's crooked>.<..lausy camera woman(me..)







Once I went in da' first thing I saw was the ice skating ring..so beautiful.There were people training...so I took a picture,but it was blur..





They look like ants..XD










After spending about 30minutes watching them skate I went walking around.(I did not skate because I'm comin here again this friday..>.<..I'm gonna take more pictures..XD.)

When walking,I saw so many pretty lights..^^this is my fav.














Pretty...0.0...












Shinny..0.0...

After walking non stop...we went to kenny rogers...Da' chicken so small!!
kiam siap people..=.="after eating we continue walking..Than I pass by a fish expo..XD..so cool...













Shark!!!cheh...so small...


Spot me if u can.
^^
(i mean da' fish)











This picture is quite blur
because my hand was shaking>.<.





Under the water is me behind
the glass..(singing..)
Me behind da' glass...
pretty fishy...0.0..






After fishing around I went to...












And our first dish was...



Ops...hold on..
green tea first!^^
Ocha=green tea
Kocha=black tea





Ok..now it's da' food..and the first was...


Soft-shell crab..yummy!
I did not oder any non-
cooked food because my friend
did not like non-cook>.<.. like my fav.salmon..XD I ta da ki mas!!!!
















Yum...Twin-tower maki!!!^^..spicy,spicy wasabi>.<...(the green thingy) And last but not least..











Emmm...I think it's grilled chicken...I can't remember...>.<"

Oh ya,the plate there are so cute!!!XD


Meow....
Kawaii!!!!







I was sitting right in front in da' chefs..so it's like watching tv LIVE..XD..

Here more pictures...




I was sitting in front of this yummy
fishes..XD...









Owh...so this is what they
look like before you
eat them..XD...






Later...we went to 1Utama to watch a movie title"love matters"super funny..before we went in I walk around like a lost traveller..XD...than I went into the bathroom..and took a picture with my friend.




Spot me!I was in the lift..XD
so I took my reflection.









The "I LOVE R.C"is my
friend Peck Yin.I'm da' one
holding my buddy camera^^







After the movie we went to see some MY FM radio stesen people tingy>.<.










OMG!!I look fat!..T.T...-hitting
head on table...-


Pweh...after a long day...it does't end there!I went for my training and I was super tired>.<..but I improved in my time..mwhahaha....sorry no pictures can be shown because we were all in swim suit>.>..well thats all for now.Sayonara!!!^.<..

5 comments: