Saturday, April 18, 2009

Woman+Men's work=Disaster...=.="

Have you ever wondered what happen when you put a woman to do a men's job???Well..it'll be a disaster!!!I had KH(kemahiran hidup)this wednesday KH is where we are suppose to use some tools tingy and some nails stuffs and start hammering..>.<.. This is what happened to me when I was doing a "men's" job..=.=.."

I nailed my own hand!!!T.T...this picture was taken at home..during that incident blood was flowing non-stop...=.="

I was not scared of the blood,but rather when is it gonna stop???After school I straight away went for swimming.LUCKY!!!,my thumb was OK...

And so I started forgetting about it,after swimming when I went to bath...And when I pour the soap on my hand I started to feel a weird pain.

Than I relize..I had a big wound!!!=.=..so pain....and so...the moral of the story is...DON'T EVER LET A WOMAN TO MEN'S STUFF...XD

3 comments:

  1. Well, how about man? Can a man do a woman's job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. REPLY-Mingfei-

    Well..I don't think so..XD...like sewing and folding clothes..no man can do it better a woman..xDDDD...

    ReplyDelete
  3. *ahem* i did my kh work PERFECTLY fine.. not EVEN once had i hammered my own finger =.= juz admit it, ur clumsy!!

    ReplyDelete