Sunday, April 12, 2009

My rabbits first sunbath=)

Here are my tiny little rabbit's having a 5minutes sunbath=)I don't dare to put them in the sun to long...or else they'll be ayam pangan(rosted chicken)..XD..

After feeding them...

All sound asleep..=.=..or else they'll non-stop crawling around the basket>.>..

Wanna know how is Coco doing?Well Coco says HI to the camera today...0.0..Ain't Coco cute...XD...

Look at the rabbits on the first day and now...it's really different..0.0"

This is the first day...

Furless...XD..looks really like piggys..=)

Piggy...


5 days later...

Incredible...their fur are starting to grow..0.0...


Well,thats all I have for today..=)bye!!!

7 comments:

  1. hello, I hope is OK with you. Your rabbit came for a short visit to Poland :)
    see http://syndrompistacjowegokosmity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...o.o..your right..0.0..can you plese tell me what is it about???I can's understand>.<.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, my blog is about an actual political situation in Poland, but today we are celebrating an Easter Day and I just had to show to my readers your sweet little rabbit. No politics for today. Wish you the best, dear Wind Walker, and your rabbits also :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They grow so fast! I really wanna embraced them...XD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. XD...thanks all=)..and nice pictures Mingfei!!!XD..Happy Easter Day to Pistacjowy Komista^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. walao...so fast...gt fur edi...haiz..should have seen it friday...T.T

    ReplyDelete