Sunday, April 26, 2009

Left...


I've heard that only 1 or two rabbits will survive through life..and I din't belive it..but now i do..Pudding and Oreo suddenly just died when I came home from swimming today...I came back to my room...I still can feel Pudding in my hand..I was holding it in my own bare hands...till it's final breath..but Oreo had pass away earlier..before I came home..Tears just came out non-stop from my eyes...

Pudding..picture taken just this morning...

Oreo..Picture taken this morning too...

Here are the pictures I took of the rabbits this morning...

Last kiss from Cup cake to Pudding...
Oreo's last picture with Cup cake and Cherry...
Oreo and Cup cake...

And finally...The last picture for today...
The final memories...of my beloved Oreo and Pudding...and it's siblings Cup cake and Cherry...I love you forever...

5 comments:

  1. omg!! they both...!! so sad...T.T
    such adorable things to let go...haiz...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that...I have seen everything when they were given birth, opened their eyes and played happily...I love them so much...but now only two left...

    ReplyDelete
  3. REPLY-Mingfei-
    Yeah I know...thanks for following my blog..it's nice to have somrone like you following it..=)..

    ReplyDelete