Thursday, June 4, 2009

Taman Negara,Day2-Part 2-

Haa..still stuck in da' house due to my fever..T.T..can't go swimming training either...there's probely nothing to do!!!I did yoga..than sit ups..push ups..abs..weight lifting..and i'm still bored!!!Fine..i'll continue blogging..=)
This is day 2 of my adventure at Taman Negara..
I woke up..came down..and had my breakfast...after about 8 a.m everyone got ready and down the hill we went again..=.=..(man,i hate that hill...)

When I reach down there..I looked at the mountains and just tooked a picture of it..

Cool right...

My first activiti for that day was jungle trecking...not very fun when your having a high fever..=.=... So again..we took a boat across the river again

Remember this tree??yup..it's da' same one I took from the first day..it's morning...so the picture looks clearer..
I was really curious when I was walking you could see alot of ferns..and there were blue or either purple!!!I couldn't stop for long because the person in front of me was walking really fast !@$%...
Well..this one is quite greeny..but some were really blue!!!The walk was about 4.5km going up..After walking about 200m the guide stoped again and showed us this amazing flower..

It's called something something honey...really beautiful..
*Walking walking walking....*Then I pass by a big tree...i gave it a hug..=)
Darn people..blocking my beautiful tree...=.=.
The best picture I could get..T.T..people were pushing around..I was the youngest there...the rest of the students were form 6...I'm only form 2..so I couldn't say much...If you click in this picture full size..you can see the sweat on my face!!!can almost fill up a botol of water!!0.0....
This is the way up..I had to watch my steps because there were many tree roots everywhere!!!But there was a special tree root that caught my attentition..0.0..

Funny...XD..the roots actually grow like this...really amazing..=)

Than the teacher said..."We must have proof also that we were here.."and so...

*Chang chang chang..*

Then while walking one of the girls said to be carefull while crossing over these few trees...now i know why...so many ants!!!Argh!!

Than suddenly the line stop moving..=.=..because the students can't get up to the other side..so I had to wait...so easy also cannot climb..how to survive in NS next time??lol..
After getting across that big tree and stone..I had to go over a fallen tree...and after I got to the other side..I saw something small but colourful...Mushrooms...!!^^

And so...I walk and walk and walk...than I pass by a big big big tree again..but I think someone had chop this down..maybe the orang asli?
Really big..after about another 500m I finally reach the first view point..was really a relived because I was super tired!!>.<..So I went taking a few pictures of the first view...
After about 15minutes later..the guide said we are going to the second view point..almost half the group did not go..at first I din't want to..but after thinking about it..I went by myself..because the rest are quite far in front...suddenly a few more people followed me..o.o..while walking...

Even more roots!!!Cool!!and it's so uniq the way it grows...don't you think so???=)

It was 400m to the second view point..so I took my time walking slowly throught the peacefull jungle...

See the path??quite hard to go all the way down there.....>.<...

And then I saw the spider web inside a tree..0.0...

YES!!!At last I reached my destination!!MWhahaha....and so..again..take pictures of view...

I saw this strange tree with a plank of wood on top of it with rocks..so I just took a photo of it...nothing special..but it gives a relax feeling to me...
Than after about 30 minutes or so..it's time to go back all the way down again..T.T...I din't wanna leave the place coz it was so nice...while walking back I saw two beetle inside a box tingy..0.0..don't know how they got in either..oh well...

Than when walking back,the students started to slow down..so I was way in front..so I took a break and took another picture of the ferns...
Than I pass by a really rare flower...not many people saw this...here,I'll show you why...;)
I remember passing by a sign board written"Bunga Merah Di Atas Tanah"It means"Red Flower On The Ground"I tought I would not get to see one..but by luck I spotted one near a tree...I called Shin Wei to take a looked to..I was really lucky to have spotted this little flower...

And after about 10minutes of walking I pass by a huge bamboo tree!!
Haha..she wanted to hug the tree...xD...
This tree is called"Lalang pelbagai guna"it means "Multipurpose Giant Grass"it was really big!!!
When I reached back to the motel..I went to had a shower...Than had my lunch..and about 3p.m we were of to "Gua Telinga" it means"Ear Cave"...

We took a boat across..there were3 boats..so I was in the first one..And so I reached there first..the guide said that we could rest here while waiiting for the others..and I just walked around that place..not quite far I saw a village...

I din't dare to go near because the guide said the people here are not so friendly...and these are real african people..cool man..
The bench we were sitting on was really simple and nice...

It was just made of bamboo...but it was really nice to sit on..the bench was about 25m away from that little village...
While waiting..I saw some interesting weapons not far from the village..so I tried to go nearer...

I'm not sure what you called it...but on the third day we went to visit another orang asli tribe and the guide said it's to shoot animals down..The little bamboo bottles are used to keep their arrows inside..and the long stick is to..em..well..blow and shoot??Yeah..

I like the design on the bamboo..so nice..=)..

Suddenly,one of the student saw me standing there,then she shouted.."Nike!!Don't go so near!!You want to die arr...?"..I just sight and said"Ya,ya...coming.."The guide was giggling...LOL...Well..after when all the students had arrived..

We walk another 1km into the forest to reach to the ''Gua Telinga"..I did not bring my camera inside because I was scared I might drop it somewhere..And the whole way throught the cave was wet....>.<...there was a small river flowing through...

Then I went into a part of the cave and there were so many bats!!!Really gave me a shock..and the poop was everywhere...T.T...Well..thats the end of day 2..don't forget to see day 3 soon...bye..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment