Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Back from Taman Negara..at Pahang-Part1-

I'm finally back from Taman Negara(A.K.A hell).It did not turn out the way I tought it would..>.<..It all started when I woke up late due to my last minute pack of stuffs the night before...

Than I told my dad..."D..this time you can speed..and so my dad did"in 15 minutes i reach already..if my mom drive..i think i cycle also faster..=.=..

I quickly put my bag in the bus and went up thank god i was not the latest..xD and I sat to an unknown person..but in a few minutes we started chatting..^^..her mom is also a teacher from MGS like my mom..but she's from Convent..-.-..

I started having sore throught..but it wasn't that serious..I sat in the bus for almost 3-4 hours..my butt and back was cramping!!!Nyyaaa!!!

Then we had short break at a petrol station..i went to the toilet..and while waiting...i saw this..

Beautiful right...=)...only thing the moth's left wing was a bit chip...

Finally...after looking at the bus clock for the 127 time..we finally reach our destination..>.<..6+ hours in the bus man!!!...I was almost bored to death in side threre..and my cought became flu...=.=.

Yeah!!!I was super hungry(well..i'm always hungry...>.<..)and so I went down the hill and saw a few restaurant you don't get to see everyday..>.>..

It's called "Restoran Terapung"it means "Flooting Restaurant"..funny right..=)...and while waiting for my food to be served..you can feel the reataurant shaking from one side to another..0.0...
*Still waiting...*and so I stood at the edge of the restaurant and took some pictures..
See the houses there??It's also flooting...The people here most proberly depent alot on boats to get to their destination...I was real exited when I hered the teacher said we are going to ride on one during the night walk that night...
After finishing my lunch..I had to walk up all the way to my motel again..it's was really high>.>...While walking up..I saw someone I seen before...
It's another moth..^^..I couldn't zoom anymore>.<..My max zoom is only 3x..T.T...and it was quite deep..so I couldn't go need either..>.<..
This is what I mean by high...
Yee..the picture makes it look so easy..=.=..but in real life it's real high!!oh ya..da' girl in the picture is Shin Wei..she was the one who sat next to me in the bus and looked after me when I was having a high fever the whole 3days 2 night..THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!>.<..

Than I went into the motel and had a cold shower because my fever was getting worst..after shower I went to the balcony and saw some interesting and motivatif thing just right outside the wall of the balcony...
There they were..the most hard working,powerfull,strong and cooperatif tiny ants...busy day and night..The title of this picture shall be..."No matter how small you are..life still goes on"it was hard to get the perfect picture because I DON'T have those kinda super pro cameras like photographers do>.<...

After a kitty nap..I went down with Shin Wei for a walk around the area..there were nothing much to see..The most shocking thing was that boys as young as 10 were riding motorbikes without helmets..o.o..and so does the elderly..cool man...
Not far from the motel I spooted a few kittens resting under a roof where an old car was park..there were five..but only one was friendly enought to let me touch and take photos of it...and i must say..it's was a really good poser..o.o..
This little kitty really knows how to post..o.o..and it's really playfull too..while taking pictures of it..I turn to my right and saw a trail of feathers not far away from where I stood..so I decided to follow it..in just 3 to 4 steps I saw one of the kitten's siblings eating something..=.=..
It's either a bird or a mouse..because it has fur..0.0..it's either from the tip of a birds tail..or it's a rat..but the kitten was really rought when eating this creature...Then the mummy came..that means time foe milk...and so I went back to the motel to get more rest for the activiti that night..that is jungle night walk..
The one with glasses is Shin Wei!!and me..with..emm..longer hair?

At 7.30p.m I came down for my dinner,took a picture with my room mate Shin Wei and by 8.15 like that we went down all over again to the river near that flooting reataurant...I waited for the rest and than there were 3 boats waiting..I was in the first boat..in a bout 3minutes I reach mmy destination..man..so short only the ride..T.T...
*CHANG CHANG CHANG...*
In the jungle we go...=)I couldn't see much..so I just simply aim and take whatever I can..this is what I got..
Can you see the stick bug??? The guide person said that this tree is use to make perfume..0.0..cool..it has those kinda romantic aroma..mmmmm....
This is called"bunga pada waktu malam"it means "Flower that blooms only at night.."but the season is over..so no flower..only the bulbs..
Than the guide show me one of the butterfly that glows in the dark..can you see the red thingy???I couldn't get a clear shoot because the guide was walking really fast...and it was really dark..so I couldn't really see where is was..

Than I pass by a big fallen tree..the man said is very dangerous..the trees here can just fall anytime..o.o..scary...
Even my camera can't take the full size of the fallen tree...0.0..
This is how big the hole is..o.o...man..so blur..was walking while shooting this picture>.<.. I like the colour of this tree trunk..=)
Another stick insect!!!
This is a very poisioness insect...can't remember what was the name already>.<..but the man said it won't sting..but bite!!!ouch..and you'll need to go the hospital quick if you're bitten by one of this tiny creature..0.0..cool.. At the end of the walk..the man suddenly stoped and said..."Haaa..pokok ini sangat special..dia boleh tumbuh makin besar..tapi tak boleh tinggi.."it means.."Haaa...this tree can only grow bigger...but not taller.."

The name of this tree is"CYCAS REVOLUTA"or in bahasa malaysia is known as "PAKU AJI"

If you're wondering how I got to da' other side for the jungle night walk...simple..take a boat there...=)..well thats all for now..tune in for part 2 and 3 soon..i need to rest..the sleepy medicin is starting to kick in>.<...bye bye...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment