Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fun day...(ok ok la..)

Well..I went to Sunway Piramid(again)this Friday,it was fun as i get to take some funny,memorable, and just plain me.=)

We went to the Sunway Medical Hospital because my friend has an interview.

Than her mom send us to Sunway Piramid.And I went ice skating!!!XD...well..I din't really skate..more like craw..=.=..after bout an hour I start to get the hang of it..and so I dance on ice with my friend^^.

After about 3hours of skating we went shopping.Well not really shoping..we tried out some dresses..this is a pic. of my friend.


















I than watch a movie titled "Race to witch mountain"Oh wait!!!!Before watching da' movie,we saw O-Chibi(people says that he's a pro shuffler.i don't know him>.<..but people says he famous..so i took a picture with him..)at Carl's junior.













Wow he's tall..0.0"..Thanks O-Chibi for taking a picture with me!XD..(I feel so short..=.=)

After the movie I went to the fish expo.There was a model posing as a silver mermaid..so i took a few pic.of her^^

















She looks so action..-.-..well tune in for my next blog tonight..bye!!!=)

6 comments:

  1. haha!! it's carl's jr...nt cow's jr..haha!! like everything thr sell cow oni...haha!!=)
    damn funny la..

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD...thats why i tot why name cow's junior??XD..i tot thy sell all cow buugers nia..XD..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha!! lolx..thn the staff thr is calf??haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ME too!!I tought why the people crowd around the mermaid..(TOught maybe they never see before mermaid..-.-)but actually she was breathing..XD

    ReplyDelete