Friday, March 20, 2009

Ouch...

Today as usual I had swimming training and so I forget to bring my sport shoes for warm up..and so...i had...

200 times of...

bumping...(can almost die on the spot..)wait!!!not only that!i also had...

200 times of sit ups..Ouch...

And today all in the sudden after 2x300m
=600..(300m freestyle,300m choise)

than 300m freestyle kick..(our normal set is always maybe 2000m-2600m =2km-2.6km)


after that all in the sudden my coach ask us to play water polo..=.=(with the 3rd group-i'm da 2nd-)..I scored 2gold..but we still lose..because my group were almost all small kids>.<..and i also got hit by the ball!!!(damn...) I always hated ball..(and i'll always will=.=)













This is the pain I feel now on my legs..my hand was nothing because i mostly use my hand more than my leg..XD(lazy..coach always mumble>.<) This is one of my swim team friend..and me!!













I'm in da' blue swim suit with long hair..and well she's(Kimberly) da' one promoting "ROCKY"(food)=.=...We(the whole swim team people..)somehow got addicted to "ROCKY"..XD..

No comments:

Post a Comment