Thursday, July 2, 2009

Gift's bought by daddy=)

This are a few things that daddy bough for me when I go to the night market of bazar with my dad=)...

No. 1, a pocket watch.I always prefere a pocket watch than now days watches..I hate wearing them on my wrist...=.=...it's annoying..sometimes it might be written "Water proof"But when I went to wash my hands..it stop working..=.=...!"£$...
Next is something cute...xD
No. 2 A battery fan..xD..It just caught my eyes when I was walking throught the bust streets...Got it for RM8..(along with battery)I don't really need a fan.But I think it's just adorable...don't you?=)
No..it's not just what you see...See that word "LIGHT"at the coner of the watch?I just love lights..and so...
Lights!!!xD...Ok..thats all..bye!!=)

1 comment:

  1. damn nice weyh the watch..since u dun like wrist watch, u can giv it to me..
    hehe..
    jk..haha!!

    xD

    ReplyDelete