Thursday, September 24, 2009

A new member!!!=)


Finally my new member of my family had arrived!It's a black gold fish!!=)..I only bought one so that i can study it propely..It has quite a character...and so..I named it Don't die 3dollar...XD..i know funny eh...coz i bought it for RM3..and I don't want it to die either..(coz I din use oxygen tank..just put water weed and floating grass tinty..)so far it's swimming..eating...more swimming..err...and more eating..=.=..

If you had wonder why so long no animal pictures it's because I lost my battery charger..=.=...and had to buy a new one..just got it today...ha...so happy..XD

4 comments:

  1. whoa!! wer u put it? ur old house or ur house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leaves will emit oxygen for 'Sa Khor' (RM3 in Hokkien). It should be healthy and happy. Remove the word 'die' in its name if you want it to survive.

    I met Tiger yesterday. She is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One:XD...sa khor..maybe i should call it sa khor...XD..and thanks..Tigger has really big eyes..>.>..but mom said it looks like a stray....sad...T.T...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I told your Mom that Tigger looks like a bigger version of Metta. She is sweet. She will look even more beautiful, now that she is surrounded by you loving people.

    ReplyDelete