Monday, December 28, 2009

Pink and Mimosa!!

Yesterday I went for a jog..when too far in..>.>..found out the track weren't finish..and so i had to turn back.=(..while walking back I saw this really tiny pink dots everywhere!!It's one of my favourite grass..the Mimosa!!=D..pick some home=)..walking back I saw a few flowers that fell from a tree..It was really pretty..the sweeper wanter to sweep it away..and so i asked him to let me have it..=D..there were so many things that i picked on my way back.And then..straight to the room!!!
To photograph it of course!!To view bigger you can find it at http://gothicbunnychan.deviantart.com/
Title:Shy

Title:Pink Shyness

Title:Reach Out

Title:Come To Me

Title:Rest On Us...

Title:Just For The Girls

Title:Boom Boom Pow

Title:Hush Hush

Title:Pretty

Well I hope my photography improved=)Feel free to leave a comment^^

4 comments:

  1. They are absolutely breathtaking!!!

    My 6 year old niece is like you. She picked up flowers (that has dropped) all the time. Some people notice beautiful things while most missed them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love how you played with depth of field in the third picture :) The colors are lovely.

    ~Nat

    http://novelwriternat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reply: Nat
    Thank you=D..sorry for the late reply..>.<..dealing with school homewoks lately..>.>..

    ReplyDelete