Saturday, May 15, 2010

Flavours of Life..Part 1:Colours...

Ah yes..it's been quite a while since i've been blogging..been busy with camps,sports and studies..there's probelly no "me time" in my life anymore..the only me time is when everyone is asleep..that is..3am in the morning..=.=..

It's been really stress and I've not touched my sketch book for like a month!I'm really angry for not drawing because I know if I don't practice I'll surely get worst..



I really love Colours and just looking at them makes my emotion change..=).Flowers can just do the trick..It's natural and also a beautiful sight..This flowers were all taken on my way to my daily jog..It's almost unbeliveable how many things you can actually see if you really open your eyes..




In real life,this yellow flower tree was beautiful because in Malaysia you don't really get to see so much flower on one tree..>.>..normally it would be all leaves becase here we don't have things called seasons..It's hot all year through..=)


I was too short>.<..it was hard for me to take a close up picture of the pretty yellow flowers..


Normally I wouldn't get to see this soft gentle pink flowers on the tree becase by morning or when it rains in the morning they'll all drop..Luckly that time when i was on my way to jogging I choose to go in the morning(I think it was a Sunday)I manage to spot a few hanging from a tree..(that was also considered tall for me...T.T)..This is the nearest I could get..


This one just drop..

Weirdly after the flowers had drop it besomes a fruit in just 2weeks!But i guess you can't eat them..
Sometimes we don't look around us and miss out the most wonderful part of life..like this flower..Everyday people step on it not even bothering on what they step..I once look down and saw this tiny flowers on the ground..It's so cute!It's like i wanna pick them!BUT!we must not..let them be..and the place shall be even more beautiful!!!=D
Really small dendilion..I heard in cold couuntries they're much bigger..oww...I've seen yellow one before..but nowdays it's really rare in Malaysia..Ahh..where have our beautiful flowers gone?!All this pollution is making mother nature harder to breath..even now using the computer is harming the earth..therefor I only use it once in a blue moon..SAVE EARTH!=)
A part of a flower that has drop from a huge tree!!It's really hard to notice this guys in the tree because it's full of leaves..But how nice if I could find myself a dress with this exact kind of colour..=)..pink slowly changing to white..

Ok,this one was taken in my school..I'm not suppose to bring my camera to school but who cares..as long as I don't use it in public then I'm safe..My newest design of hairbands..I love wearing small hair pins and hairbands..so I usually design my own..making your own thing makes you more confident..=D.This are just buttons and a hot glue gun with a simple hairband all put together..sometimes when I'm free I'll make extra and give it as presents or even sell it in school..(But now "me" and "free timedon't go together..>.>.That's the end of Part 1:Colours..=)I don't know when I'll be posting part2..but my mid-terms are coming..so time to date those books!chao!=)

2 comments: