Monday, August 24, 2009

Anger Management...

Lately, this few days I'm having anger problems..I get angry for small reasons and get up sad all in the sudden...

It's like my mood has been all tangled up..>.<..I get moody all in the sudden..it's so weird..I keep thinking is this a part of growing up??Or do I have anger problems..??I think that people who destroys nature and kills animals are stupid,idiot,fools and dumb ass poeple..I really can't stand people like this.

Somrtime I just feel like killing them...Wishing that they'll be gone for good...Dear friends of mine..please leave comment on do you think I have anger problems or not???And how to solve it..

I've been releasing It in public by using the lift...I just stand in the lift and press all the numbers..going up...till all the way down..silly eh..

No comments:

Post a Comment