Saturday, August 8, 2009

String dolls on a big stage...

We are dolls..controlled by a puppet master...Everyday I ask myself the same question in my mind.."When will my act finally end...?"...Everyday waking up..going to school..than swimming...than repeating the same thing over and over again..

When will my string be finally cut off???We are fools acting on a big stage...A STAGE that everyone tries to get fame and fortune..And once our master have got bored of us..He'll just cut off our strings and we'll be useless unwanted dolls..

We shall be so called"trash...".We shall be in a box of unwanted toys again..I am a doll who is still acting on HIS stage..and I wish my act will as soon as possible..there are no reasons to live on anymore...We are like blind dolls on a stage..trying to finish their act...

1 comment:

  1. why did you felt that???
    Is it because that you felt that you are controlled by some one ???
    Every one is controlled by some one...
    do you agree with that???

    ReplyDelete