Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Abandon Of Animals...


This pup was found in the drain by my dad near his friend's house.It's owner had throw her away for no reason just because it was "boring"..Her chain was stuck under my dad's car,so my dad untangle it's chain..the next day,towards horror this poor dog was hit by a lorry.
It was still alive but both it's hind legs were terribley crush.It manage to craw all over the place just by it's front paw.Lucky my dad's friend had an empty house near by(bout 15m away)So he put it there..

My dad left it there for 3days because he did not know the (cruel)owner did not want her anymore..When my dad came back to check on her,he was shock to find her in the drain filled with water up till it's chest.

We suspect it did not eat for 3DAYS because when my dad bough chicken rice for her,she did NOT CHEW,she just goobled all the food up.
Now she's doing fine and walking propely,but we still need to find her a GOOD owner..since the cruel,no heart,stupid,bitch,dumb ass,brainless,psyco lady had abandon her in a terrible condition.she even admid that it was hers and she did not want it anymore.

So PLEASE,anyone,please adop this poor pup who did not do anything to deserved this kinda life.I sadly can't take it in because I have already one at home.And neighbour's might complain,so please people who is reading this,PLEASE spread the news about animal cruelty.Please to not support abandon of animals..they are living things too.

No Name,Hoping for an owner..soon..
By:Nike(16/2/2010)


2 comments:

  1. I was just going through random blogs, but that's an adorable pup and I wouldn't worry, I'm sure she'll be adopted. I totally would if I could, but seeing as I live in an apartment probably in a different country, that might not work. :(
    You should try putting flyers around town, or maybe asking relatives or family who you know have been looking for a dog. Coworkers too.:) All of those are good ideas.
    Best of luck to you and Jane Doggie Doe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your advised!!Guess what!!It's finally adopted!=)

    ReplyDelete