Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Next Run..

*Hit's head on table...*this year is really an acive year for me..I've been having lotsa competitions..and it's not swimming..but rather RUNNING..
Tomorrow is my corse country competition..representing my school..nuu..despite my small size..I have lotsa dis-advantages..T.T..
I never liked running when i was young because I get tired easily and I hated sweating..I would also not bring my gym clothes to school so that I could skip all the running..But as the years past by..Things started to change to the better..

I started getting numbers is corse country and eah year my number jump..in 2008 I got 12 placing..in 2009 I got 6th placing..In 2010..I got 2nd placing..=)..and so I made it into representing my school for corse country..went to see the road today..It was 6km for the girls and 8km for the guys..

I'm not aiming for any number..but just doing my best..I'm suppose to have my exams today and tomorror..but I'll have to take them on monday..=(..I'm having prefect's camp..(this is tourture i tell you..tourture!!!!)It's on Thursday until Saturday..I get a day rest that is on Sunday..

The Stress:
After my one day rest it's back to running again..This time I'm representing my school for 4x100,400m and 800m..No one asked me permision before they even register my events..I was quite pist when I found out..but hey..you can't change the past..but you can change the future..=)..so all I have to do is give it my best..(And try not to get injurt during the tourturous camp..>.>...Chow...=)

2 comments: