Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bad Health..=(

Argh..this month I'm not doing so well..having all sorts of sickness..fever,cough,flu..you name it,I have it..=.=..Now I'm even having tooth ache.Argh!!Ah ya..I have a lot of photos to up load..but I don't have the time.

I have two new family members now..two black gold fish..they're really small..can't wait to see them grow..with tender love and care..I shall make them grow..Wahahahah!!!*evil lightning strikes*

The Raya Holidays are coming..it's two weeks.I can't wait for it.Have to get back on my running track since I've skipped jogging for 3weeks due to all sorts of sickness(I had fever for 3days and couldn't wallk)Oh ya!!I had nightmares for 4days straight it was something about me trying to run to the bus stop,But my feets couldn't move.It's call guilty dreams for me..>.
That's all the time I have for now.Can't wait for the holidays,studying too much is a horrible feeling..but once the results come out..you'll LOVE it!Night!!<3

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back here. Waiting for your photos. May you feel healthier by the minute... :)

    ReplyDelete