Monday, November 1, 2010

Yo!!

Nyaaa!!PMR is over!But I still have japanese exam!!urgh!It's been so long since I've blog..My feelings are over flowing!!So here's like 3%of what happened when I was studying for my exams..lotsa funny moments!


Some letter printed beans I bought from Cameron Highland..now it's all over my window.This was taken months ago.

HAHHAHA.


Caught Tiger sleeping outside the house under out gardern chair..he's rather a big sleepy head.


My awesome new friends,we got the 2nd floor.Sooooo LUCKY!Everthing we needed was on our floor..wahahhahah!*Starting from left,Brother Kyle,father John,tiny me..,Emo uncle,Sex rehab uncle(long story,hahaa),cousin Kung Fu panda=)


Charity work few months ago.It was by the Interact club.Altough I'm not in the club I requested to join them.yay!This was one of the most horrible drawing at the children's ward..Some other school did it..We named it "Terminator Bob"because of the red eye.



Tiger gave birth to one fat puppy this year..I named him Copper.After we found a great owner for him,they named it Mocca=.=..ahhaahh such a "yummy" name.Copper just lives a few blocks away from me,so every evening after jogging I would pay him a visit.



A few of my swimming students..now they're all in the pro group.



Me and my best friend on the beach<3>

Tigger was even more excited to lick and taste the hamster compared with Tiger.

A dead sparrow found lying cold and stif in my gardern.The inside was eaten by flies..poor birdie..I then burried it outside my house.



Tiger and my dog Tigger eyeing on my siblings day care center pet hamster when I let in onto the grass to play.(Don't worry,it's in a cage)And Tiger is a very obidiant fellow.He didn't went chasing it.



Now this was rather funny,we didn't adopted this stray cat..it adopted us.My siblings call is Tiger,I wanted to name it Leo..Oh well..Tiger just suddenly came into our house one day and surprisingly my dog didn't chase it..totally akward.


I have no idea what was going through my head when we took this picture..>.>



After the dance..


*Hyaaa!!!*Our *wanna fight with me pose*Those in red happi(and one blue one wearing spects are our senpai(seniors)only me and the other 2 are kohai..(junior)=)


My japanese dance group..proudly representing our school for many many ocasions.Natsu didn't even weight 1kg when I first brought it home..now it's like 1.3kg..0.o..And I found a great owner for him right after he re-covered..



Sometimes I think Natsu misses his mummy or something=(


He love's the camera..=)


NATSU:This is my life....


A kitten I found lost and left by it's mom in school in July..Looks like my dog love it..and it love it too<3it>



My first taste of winning a voucher.

Before leaving for prefect's camp..

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to see you back. From no posts for months to one very lengthy one indeed. Great shots! I especially like the ones of dogs and cats in close proximity. Tigger is smiling in that photo. How sweet! I've seen a stray dog with 3 cats sitting comfortably around him but didn't get a chance to take a photo. One day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! new balance voucher for RM100!! how do you win that? XD

    ReplyDelete