Thursday, November 5, 2009

A fun night during HALLOWWEEN!!

This year's Halloween was not the same as the 13times I had before..this year me and my cousin CheezeCake made Jack-O-Lentern!!!=)..well basicly it's made from a pumkin.Normally a Jack-O-lentern is orange..but ours are special=)..it's green!!!XD...retarded pumkins!!xD..
(well actually the green ones were cheaper..so I went with the cheaper one...since i'm the KIAM SIAP(stingy)type of people..we laugh like retarded people and had fun making the funny faces=)

Meet "Billy"and well mine does not have a name..>.>..Billy is the silly yet cute looking one.while mine is the retard yet scary looking one..





Cousin cheezecake doing a weird funny face=)..I got this idea when i was looking trough my pumkin hole..this is the bottom of it=)

Fat brother Darren..You can actully see the inside of my pumkin..XD

Me...zzz..

*Cough..

My cousin hates marmite..and so they gave this post..she says it smells weird...
Oh ya...in the end..i murderd "No name"..
Cousin:I can't smile alrealy lah!!
Me:Than don't smile lah..give the "I HATE YOU"post..XD
*Chang chang chang!!!*"No Name"has came to life!!!cool right!!=)

3 comments:

  1. These photos are so fun! What a happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nike!!!!!!!! i wana learn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reply:Mingfei
    -Bows-Thank you thank you=D..This was the best Halloween I had so far;D

    Reply:P3ck yiN
    ahaha..next yr lah...;)

    ReplyDelete