Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's out!!!

Yeah!!My caterpillar who changed into a coocon more than a week ago has finally turned into a BUTTERFLY!!!!Well..it was yesterday morning..but I didn't have the time to post it..because when I came back from swimming it was already 11..>.>..so here are the pictures of my little friend..
Beautiful right..=)...
I love this picture..the way it open its wings are beautiful...
The title of this one is"Looking back at home"..ahahha.anyway..really happy that this one survied to..=)





Well..I let it go straight away after taking a few pictures..=)..hey a butterfly live is short you know..so be glad that your not one!!Anyway..fly free my buddy!!1=D

9 comments:

  1. not a fan of butterfly.. but quite beautiful~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You are a heroine!!!
    This is Papilio demoleus L.
    We also have this famous species in my hometown but I have never seen any single one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow gorgeous butterfly!! :) Loving the second last picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reply:Mingfei
    Thank you thank you=D..I'm really happy with this!!It's a common species in Malaysia..=)..Love butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by :) Yup I dunno why but I'm glad I have them lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those patterns on the wings are so gorgeousss!
    What a pet to have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. REPLY:LENORENEVERMORE
    THANK YOU THANK YOU*BOWS..=)*..But in the end I let it go=D

    ReplyDelete