Sunday, November 8, 2009

Quick Post!

NO time no time!!but i still wanna post something..XD..so here it is.Tomorrow I'm gonna dance a japanese traditional dance..It's gonna be a big one since 36 big,important people are coming to watch..npt only them but few 100 other people!!Just because our headmistress is retiring..>.>..It was really stressfull for me because I had to teach 2new students the dance,since our formal dancers were busy on that day.

In the end I pulled it off..my legs were sore and and blisters all over because I had to keep repeating the steps for them to watch..All my worries is gonna end tomorrow..I just hope I don't forget the CD..>.>..

Oh my,I tink i just found my talent..I'm good at teaching phyzical stuff..I teach swimming,dancing and some other stuff...I suck at mentaly stuff..like maths or geography..Ahahaha..guess everyone is not perfect..Well of to bed shall we?Tomorrow's a big day..(just hope i don't mess up..)Good night=)

No comments:

Post a Comment