Friday, April 10, 2009

aGAIN???

aGAiN!!my rabbit has given birth again?!!Just four days after my birthday...>.>...Well..they were born on 8.4.2009..Here are some pictures of the tiny "beans"(well..they look like tuny beans to me..0.0)

Here they are...(somehow,they look like pigs..0.0..)I was really shock to see them in the cage..and the mom was just ignoring them..-.-...no brain mother...


I'm not sure weather there was really four rabbits or more...because when I saw the rabbits they were only 4...maybe there was more but she ate it??
The rabbits are currently sleeping inside this basket=)it was where Coco,Vanilla,Pepper and Honey used to sleep>.<..the basket was actually a chinese new year gift..(with stuffs inside..XD) Close ups..:

Weird right?Now they look like furless bunnies that reminds me of pigs..0.0..oik oik..XD...

SEE...1..2..3..4...XD..

I was thinking to name them Pudding,Cup cake,Latte and Cherry..XD.. because seeing their skin colour I can probelly tell what colour they'll turn out..XD..but my friends said..


Friend no.1:Siao ah?All the rabbits u named all gotta deal with food de-.-

Friend no.2:Cup cake???0.0..(stares at me like this..=.=")>.>..

Friend no.3:Owh...Cup cake and Latte will be my lunch..XD..(Than I stare at her like this..0.0".. and said..sam pat(crazy) ar you??..)

So in the end...I said..haiya!Each name got their own meaning!Dun kacau(disturb)shoo!!XD...

Now..I'll tell you how hard is it to look after this tiny beans..=.=..

no.1:I have to clean their nose when it's dirty.>.<..

DIRTY...

CLEAN!!!..>.<..takes me about 10minutes to clean each rabbit..>.>..

Check on them as many times as I can>.<..because of my swimming I won't be at home starting from 9a.m till 10.45p.m..(whole day not at home...>.<..)So when I come home I'll rush up there to check on them>.<..so tired!!!

Oh ya,did you know that Coco was jealous when I was feeding the rabbits?Yeah...when I was feeding the rabbits,Coco started jumping on my lap trying to get attention..0.0..

Then when I went down to wash the left over milk,I caught Coco eating the tissues from the rabbits basket..0.0.

So I let Coco take a look at one of the rabbits..

Wanna know what happend??Well...Coco looks really mad when I show her/he the rabbit..-.-..so I had to shoo Coco away..(can't belive Coco was jealous..XD)Well thats all for now..bye^^

3 comments:

  1. WOW!How cute they are! I thought they are pigs or mouses at first sight. Then I realised they maybe babies of your rabbit but I just keep doubting until I read the words. Congratulations to your Coco!

    ReplyDelete
  2. till nw i haven seen ur rabbit yet...>.<
    ..haiz..
    i must see nex week ...haha!
    and my bad english result...! yeah..exam finish..nw can sit and relax..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. xD..when i first saw it i also tought it was mouses..XD..and it's not Coco's..it's da' moms>.<..

    ReplyDelete