Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ways to escape from trouble..XD..

Ever got cought doing something that you know you're gonna get scolding??

Pudding and Cup cake out of their basket and on my bed..-.-...

Cup cake..:I was innocent!!!

Pudding..:I'm drunk..so I don't know anything...xD

Cup cake and Pudding thinking..:Man..quick..I need a plan..before my master scolds us..=.=..

And so..Here are a few tricks the rabbits will do whem I'm sad..moody...angry...stress..and so on..=)

Number 1:The Cuddle..

Numbeer 2..: The "Pretend To Sleep" Trick..=.=...
Pudding...:Zzzz...
AND lastly....

Number 3:The "We Are All In This Together.."Trick...=)
It makes me just so happy seeing them...They just looks like small teddy bears..xD..I would rather have them than a "boy friend.."=.=...I love you bunnies...!!!

2 comments: