Saturday, April 18, 2009

Update on bunnies..=)

Yay!!Finally I get to upload the pictures I took this week...and their are growing super fast!!!

Here are some pictures I tooked on 16April
From left:Cherry,Cookie,Cup cake,Oreo...
Well I wanted to name Cherry "Sugar"bur I'm still thinking..>.<..

I think Cookie and Cup cake are bigger than the other two..0.0


Some how I realize that this two loves to sleep together..0.0...

Hug hugszzzzz....^^

Cherry has pinkish long ears..^^...and it's eyes are gonna be red..
17April...

Well there's nothing different between 16th April and 17 April...=.="...Well tomorrow I'll upload more and more!!!=)..

7 comments:

  1. wow...oreo...
    haven found a suitable name huh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just passing by to say "hello". They are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. REPLY-Pistacjowy Kosmita-

    xD..wow..thanks for passing by Pistacjowy Kosmita!!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. y dun erm..juice?? cz u drink the juice tat i sell?haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you can give one to me as present..XD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. REPLY-Mingfei-

    I'll be more than happy to give you one of my rabbits!!!=D..(serious)

    ReplyDelete