Thursday, April 23, 2009

No time.but I just have to blog bout them!!xD

The rabbits finally open their eyes!!xD..Well..only one..so happy..(tears in my eyes..)This was taken on 19.4.2009

Cup cake..:O...whose that big big rabbit there???0.0..
Answer:Cup cake's daddy!!!=D

Bang!!!Pudding:Ouch!I think I hit something>.<...dang...when am I gonna open my eyes..>.<..

Oreo:Emm..am I facing the camera woman??0.0..emm...cheese...;)

Pink nose...^^

Oreo:Wait..or is the camera woman that way???0.0"...

3 comments:

  1. Rabbits!! Haha I wanna take picture of them!! =)

    No pet in my house anymore after my dog passed away... I want a pet~ envy u =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. xD...YOU WANT one???well..I'm planing to give it away too..since i have too many>.<..you if you ever one want..tell ok??=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...ur rabbits...!! haha~~
    congrates...for ur opened-eye rabbits..haha!!

    ReplyDelete