Saturday, June 20, 2009

Darkness for about 30 minutes

On wednesday,I forgot to bring my swim suit to training again..so I had to went back..T.T...when I reach home..I went straight to the computer and started watching my show..xD..suddenly the power cut off...luckly mine is a lap top..hahaha..

So my mom took out some candles and put it in the living room..than she went to teach tuition...
So while waiting for the power to come back...I started playing with the candle and took photos of it while having my dinner..=)

I just add some words into it...really had fun playing with candles..brings back sweet and bitter memories...


Well..there are a lot more..but I guess you get my point right?(i was bored to death...)
And so I played with the shuttle speed and so on and find this the coolest!!!
It looks like a flower..altought the picture is blur..but hey...for a RM300++ camera thats good enought for me=)
Oh ya,I have another swimming competition coming up soon..it's on July 18 and 19..but I have to leave with the PADE team one day earlier that is on 17 July...Damn...coach Ong has been training us super tought!!!>.<...

2 comments:

  1. lol.. looking at fire now reminds me of pyromania.. (google it if u wan to noe wad it means)

    ReplyDelete