Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I was tagged??

1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
I don't want people kissing me..0.0..I mean..ewww...sliva..=.=...

2. How did you feel when you woke up this MORNING?
Sick and drowsy...I was going mad!!

3. Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
Ahhh...my rabbits and hamster...

4. Would you consider yourself SPOILED?
No

5. Will you ever donate BLOOD?
I wanna..but doc. said i'm too young..=.=..wait..is period consider donating blood??

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite SEX?
Ahh...sweet memories..since kindergarden...

7. Do you want someone to be DEAD?
Well...not dead but go missing..=.=..

8. What does your last text message SAY?
Mr Bean's wife was pregnant.Instead of taking her to the hospital,he took her to Pizza Hut!!!
Guess why???

B'coz pizza hut promise..
'FREE DELIVERY'

9. What are you thinking about right NOW?
When can I start going swimming again!!!I don't wanna lose my abs!!And my muscles!!!

10. Do you want someone to be with you right NOW?
No..I don't want them to be sick too...go away..=.=..

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
9 something at night...

12.Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
I'm in my PJ's..0.0..it's free???

13. Is someone on your mind right NOW?
*blank..*

14. Who was the last person who text YOU?
Dominic..

TEN lucky people to do this quiz.
1.Yuet Mei
2.Neena
3.Dominic
4.Peck Yin
5.My daddy!!
6.Kinberley
7.Jason See
8.Kenny
9.Wei Ling
10.Shin Wei


15.Who is no.2 having a relationship WITH?
Don't know..she keep changing till i'm lost..@.@...

16.Is no. 3 a male or FEMALE?
Male..

17. If no.7 and no.1 get TOGETHER , would it be a good?
xD...*can't stop laughing coz no.1 is 16 and no.7 is 10*..XD...of coz not=)

18. What is no.1 studying?
Manga and comics..=.=...

19. When was the last time you chatted with THEM?
Can't remember..walau eh..this also wanna ask arr..so weird de...=.=..

20. IS no.4 SINGLE?
I guess so...

21. Say something about no.2.
Horny and makes me laugh all the time..XD

22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being TOGETHER?
Noo!!!!No.3 is my fav.!!!besides..no.6 has already target someone else..

23. Describe no.9.
Sweet and gentle...

24 . What will you do if no.6 and no.7 FIGHT?
They ARE already fighting..0.0..

25 . Do you like no.8?
Who knows???

3 comments:

  1. nyaa~ everyone put me no.1 and says i onli read comic XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. jason see gt blog??

    get well soon...

    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. REPLY-CheesezCake-
    It's true what..0.0...

    REPLY-Peck.Y-
    Thanks=)

    ReplyDelete