Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Back from TAMAN NEGARA-PAHANG-

Fuuuu....*taking a long breath and letting it out...*...I'm finally back from Taman Negara at Pahang..I left on Saturday..and it was a hell at there!!! sitting in the bus for more than 6 hours!!!my butt was so pain so does my back..>.<...Why was it a hell???Well..because I was having cough,flu and a minor fever...

When I reach there...I was suprise that non of the people there were wearing helmet while riding a motorbike..0.0..

Day 2..my fever increse the whole night my body was hot..but my hands and feet were very cold I was like shivering and sweating at the same time..

Lucky,I had a very kind room mate..she almost stayed up the whole night changing my towel on my head..>.<..

Day 3...My fever went up and down..I could't even walk in a straight line..my body felt so weak..Yesterday I finally return..I went back..shower with cold water and ate two spoon of rice...

Mom finaly brought me to see the doctor..he said.."Haiya...!You at Taman Negara there no water arrr??your right tounsil is badly infected due to dihydratition.."Before that he took my tempreture..it was 38.6!!!So high!!!normal body tempreture is only 37..So I ask him.."So how many days I cannot swim??"Than he said..."Why you ask???"I said..."Because i'm under training!!!"

Than he think for a while and said.."1week..."
*That moment I started going NOOOOO!!!!*
I said.."ONE WEEK!!!!"walau weh...

Than doc. said..you go there also I think you'll be floating on the water..sure not enought energy to swim...=.=...I'll give you a very strong medicen to keep you sleepy...

My mom said..yes yes...no need send Nike go swimming..hahaha...

And so..I can't post all of the Taman Negara picture now..because the medicin I took just now makes me feel like i'm in a boat..just like what the doc. told me yesterday>.<..And so...

I shall post all the Taman Negara picture when I'm feeling much better...

2 comments:

  1. lucky i dint want to go *phew* pay to suffer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. REPLY-CheesezCake-
    No la...when morning wake up liao got cough...than only the fever starts to kick in>.<..

    ReplyDelete