Friday, June 19, 2009

Cupcakes for Charity=)

Last Saturday,I made cup cakes for Charity=)(I was rushing like mad to finish them>.<)It was really a rushing and fun day@.@... I started in the morning with lame and boring tuition..Than about 12p.m I went for lunch and did some errands for the cupcake ingredians...

By 2p.m I started baking,It was kinda hard because i'm use to making 12-14 cupcakes at one batch,but this time I had to baked double!!!That means 26!!!I was like wait...how many eggs again??OMG!!!I forgot to put in the flour!!!(But in the end I manage to fix everything into place>.<)

After about 4.45p.m I was rushing to baked the last batch because I had a swimming class at 5p.m!!But in the end I got a call saying that my teacher is at Himalaya=.=...made me rush for nothing...

So because I realize I had another 30minutes to spend I bakes the final two cupcakes with love and passion...=)...Here are some pictures I tooked before I send them to the night market to be sold and the profit was given to charity for kids..=)
12 without rasins and the rest were with raisins and abit of wine..=)The smell was incredibly nice!!!I felt like eating them..>.>...
I thin kmy pictures are getting better..but photographers might say"Nah,wad noob photographer is this?"...Yes i'm a noob photographer..but who cares...taking pictures to me is like telling a story without any words...Keeping memories...sharing your moments...and lots more...that is what I think photography is about..=)
The last two..They were abit burned because it was only two in the oven..so it kinda baked faster than 6>.<..and i was watching anime that time..I almost forgot bout it until i smelled some burning sweet sensatition..@.@"....
The end=)...In the end I was only able to sell half of them..nevermind..This is my first time..so yeah..it was kinda fun to sell cupcakes..not easy to earn a living too..I realize that the person who open night markets work really hard for a living...thats all..tataz=)

3 comments:

  1. eh u go join the photograph competition at school la.. the theme is 'the best angle at school'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I did..I send in 4entries..xD...so dumb la..they say must be in group de..sooo unfair...But I pick da field,libery,the dewan down de..and the pond..with many bamboo trees..that and the field is my fav.it makes me feel sooo calm and free...=)

    ReplyDelete