Friday, May 29, 2009

Un-finish stories...

After the sports excel competition,I got mess up with all the photos..>.<..so now I shall finish posting all of it..O.<"..

Ok..since I remember this best..I shall start with this one..
We were drawing on our hands,so we dicided to make a star..it makes me feel like friendship never ends...our hands...The one which wrote China is Kim's..and mine was Japan..XD..
Oh ya oh ya,I was the weirdest one during lunce break..=.=..
A can of drink and a pack of bread???NAH...since bread has alot of carbohydrade I just eat to keep me hyper for my last event that was 100m free style=)


Even in swimming competition he studies..0.0...But this competition he could not participate because it for under 15..he's 16..too bad..=(..he came to give us support!!!YEAH!!!xD...

Than Neena and I took photos of each other.

And then I played with her phone..I even paste my RM2.00 prize tag on her phone..XD

So I decided to take a photo of this..suddenly a msg appred..wa..o.o..

And our future olympic swimmer...

Shanon..she's super fast for her age..o.o...

My future coach...mwhahaha...
This is coach Mark...i heard people say last time he was an olympic swimmer...I gotta ask him some say>.<.. Oh ya..and I finally finish my fan cover..

Cup cake on my drawing..>.<... And this is a picture of my lovely dog at my old house...did you know since we moved..the whole old house is stayed by my dog..0.0...

1 comment: