Monday, May 4, 2009

Swimming best buddies...clear sky...cup cakes!!!

It's been so long since it rain..until last saturday(2.4.2009)..It was really cooling and I sleept the night off with a smile on my face..=)..and on Sunday I woke up about 9a.m for swimming...it's been so long since I saw them>.<..miss them soooo much>.>..so we took a few pictures...^^

From left:Eugene's brother(sitting on the boy's lap),Joseph(the white shirt with black colar),Yi Tong,Coach Thomas(AKA uncle Thomas..xD),Jeffery,Eugene=)

Before we went our seprate ways..I took one more picture...^^

Argh!!!It's blur..=.=..and can barely see their faces..=.=...too bad..=.="..and Joseph...cool post!!!xD

After they went home..I still had to wait for my mom to fetch me..and so I looked up..and I saw the most beautiful thing in the world...

So clear...o.o...

And then my mom came..so when I was in the car..I still can't stop taking pictures of the sky..0.0...

Big mosque..=.="...
A dark cloud...is it gonna rain???0.0..

And when I was reaching home..

More clouds!!!

Just feel like hugging it..>.>..

After reaching home..Me and my mom make cup cakes..=)..

The muffins/cup cakes..just put into the oven^^..so hot>.>..and I was having flu..so whoever ate these cup cakes..and be getting flu,cought and fever...Mwhahaha...xD...


Cup cakes half cooked...can't wait>.<..

And tada!!!It's out!!!
Before I could take a picture of them..mom ate one of it..=.=..so now left 5...and so I continue putting in the next tray...

And since I had a bad fever and flu yesterday I din't go to school today..and also woke up at 12p.m...@.@...


My mom was't in..so I decided to make my own cup cakes..
And into the oven they go=)

Had to use flash..if not they'll look like rocks inside an oven...>.<...

Waiting...waiting...waiting...

-Drum roll-...

*Chang chang chang!!!*

My very own hand made cup cakes..=D...well..thats for now...gonna go to bed and rest now..sa yo na ra!!!(bye)

6 comments:

  1. omg!! i wan cup cakes!! it looks so delicious!! omg!! my saliva dropping!!

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. REPLY-Peck yin-
    Haha...you can come today to collect tham if you one..theres many more..=D..

    ReplyDelete
  3. REPLY-Mingfei-
    Thanks!!!=),I hope to take beautiful pictures like you one day..=D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems delicious...mouth water...

    ReplyDelete
  5. REPLY-Mingfei-
    you wanna try them???XD

    ReplyDelete