Saturday, May 2, 2009

I chased my dreams...

Yesterday I finally got hold of my dream...=)...I always wanted to take pictures of the clouds..(the pinky or orange coloured)...and yesterday I finally took it!!!XD..

I went to look for the highest point of the play ground...and it was hard getting up there!!0.0...(because i'm afraid of hights>.<..)but i manage to get up there because nothing can stand in my way!!!not even my worst fears...=)

This is the picture of the staris going up.

I took this from the bottom..ewww...you won't wanna know whats sticking on the stairs!!!=.=...I used flash for this..

Haaa...almost reaching da' top=)

And than...I finally got to take what I wanted to a long time ago...;)

The sky!!just looking at the clouds makes me just wanna finish whatever I've started...and it also makes me smile when ever I looked up in to the light blue sky...

The pictures are awfully blur..maybe it's because I don't have the special type of camera to take clear sky pictures>.>...any opinion on what type of camera a neewbie(me)should buy???-Please feel free to tell ya..>.^-

After taking a few shoots of the clouds..it's time to go back>.<..getting dark...and so..I struggled to get down..T.T..(the risk i take for my dreams...=.=)

Ops..>.<...i took my friend's leg too...=)

Than this happend..

Me:Eh,wait...I wanna take a picture of the tall tingy we were in just now.

Friend:O...ok,eh,wait I go up with my sister..

Me:-thinking..-OK..=)

Haaa....It din't come out clear..>.<...(the words..)How did you do the speech bubble TeeJ???Teach me>.<...

After that...We walk a big round before we went home...and so i took a few pictures of people playing football..=)

Everyone was eyeing on that ball..xD..even me..thinking where it would land..I tought it was gonna land on someones head..but it dind't..=.=...

And so we continued walking and i saw a weird thing on the floor...

The word "NEPAL"was on it..I think it's a country..0.0..( our feets were there..xD..guess which is mine. ._.)

And finally..a few shoots of nature...trees!!!

After all of that,I finally feel free..and the best thing bout yesterday is that my best friend came to my house and i had no swimming training..xD...so free...but abit bored tought..no swimming..=.=..but I had lots and lots of fun...^^.

3 comments:

  1. so nice...which playground is tat??

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahh. no training bo jio me go ur hse ;lahh?? xD XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. REPLY-peck yin-
    Emmm...near my house de lo..0.0

    REPlY-xiiaoDevil-
    LOL...forgot bout you liao..=D...no la..no time bring many ppl out>.<..

    ReplyDelete