Saturday, May 23, 2009

Welcome new member...;)

Yesterday I received a new member of my family=)...It was given by a very very kind and friendly boy(who is 10years old)^^...


And the new member of the family is.....


A HAMSTER!!!!After Yuka and Yuki had pass away due to old age...It's been sad and lonely because my hamsters are always there for me...comparing with rabbits,hamsters are much more to giving the "blur" face than giving the "I don't know anything"face..like rabbits do..=.=..



Todays best picture is this...=)...the"blur"face...xD..

Well..this is the owner...

See the boy taking pictures...wait..I think I have a bigger picture...
His name is Zhe Han..(don't know if i speel his name correct anot>.<)

Here are todays picture of the hamster and cup cake...
I love the fur...XD...
Let me out!!!>.<...





3 comments:

  1. cup cake is cuter than the hamster...

    muahahahah!!

    =.="

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yee yeer.... I wanna go ur hse take pictures of ur pets ahhh!! =)

    Envy you got so many pets

    ReplyDelete
  3. REPlY-.peck yin-
    Hohoho...haiya..all also same same la..=)

    REPLY-TeeJ-
    Mwhahaha..xD...you are always welcome..^^

    ReplyDelete