Sunday, May 10, 2009

A good day..=)-Saturday9May-Part 1

Today's swimming competition went well=)..I inproved in all my events..that is..:

50m backstroke,50m butterfly and my fav. 100m freestyle!!!


Well...my day started when I woke up at7a.m..Then I tooked my vitamone C and brand's essen of chicken..and also two piece of bread...Than I waited outside for my friend to fetch me..=)

While waiting outside..I sat on the bench..and took a photo of the morning sky..=D

Beautiful right..^^

And then about 8something I reach there..the event started at 9a.m..so fast fast I did my warm up..=)and then I went taking photos..

The events started..

The banner...

A few pictures of the boys under 10 events..this is the backstroke events..

Starting...

KA BOOSH!!!Off they go!!!

GO!!!GO!!!GO!!!xD...

Then one of my friends arrived..very late!!o.o..and i said..Neena!!face here...=)

XD...*blek!!!*


One of the swimmer playing at the diving pool..=.=...so dangerous..once injuret cannot swim liao..so bodoh...(stupid)

Well..this is only part one..I think there is two parts for each day..sooo...3 more parts to go!!>.<..I can't write all today...too tired..>.<..I put my results maybe on the next post=)...bye for now..!!(wah...super tired and sleepy...)

Oh wait!!last one...since we had so many events..I can't remember all..so i wrote it down on my hand like many people do...

1 comment: