Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour!!!

Earth Hour!!!!is gonna start at 8.30p.m-9.30p.m on 28.3.2009(tomorrow)Yeah!!!at last...people are being good to mother earth...=)..I hope the people who read what i'm writing now take part in earth day.It really means a lot to me and other people out there!!!^^...So make sure you turn off your lights tomorrow ya...I tought of doing some stuff during my lights are turn off...hmmmm...


List of what Nike Choo Lee-Ann wanna do during Earth Hour...:




1.have my dinner outside with candles...

2.enjoying the stars and the moon brightness...

3.playing hide-and-seek with my rabbiit in the dark??0.0..

4.sitting on a soft soft chair relexing...after coming back from teaching swimming...

5.eat,breath...somemore what arr...oh ya...breath again...xD..

6.painting in the dark...very fun^^

7.Take pictures in the dark!!!(well...not super dark places..yeeee...after suddenly got ghost appere pulak..xD...)


8.Drink Milo!!!My fav. drink...everyday after swimming sure must have a cup of Milo..if not no energy..=.=..(except Sunday nights..after cannot sleep...too much sugar..hyper active..>.<..)

9.Go and scare my sister and brother..xD..

10.If I can't do all of those things during Earth Day..than I'll go with plan B..xD..sleep lo...girl ma..must have..emm..what you call that arr???
Beauty Sleep???xD...


Oh ya...Let's enjoy during Earth Hour ya people...=)...Let's together protect nature!!!!















See...my cup...^^..so remember guys...and gals..please do your part and off your lights ya..>.^..

1 comment:

  1. lolx...scare ur sis n bro...haha!! after they pee in their pants or floor thn u hv to wash or mop it...xD!
    haha!! prepare the candle light dinner..!! yuhuu!!

    ReplyDelete