Monday, March 16, 2009

I love,hate,wish....

I love and want...


The smell of the rain...

The laughter of little kids...
The morning sun...
The big bright moon...





The birds singing early in the morning...
The places with greens...
The times when I was younger...
The word 'thank you' or 'please'...



The strong wind blowing towards my face...
The sandy beaches to keep being sandy...
The people who cares about nature...
The times with my parents to last forever...


I hate and don't want...

The poeple hurting animals...
The people that hurt the forests...
The smoking habbit to continue...
The people who lies...
The people who cheats...
The people who thinks sports are stupid...
The mosquito sucking my blood right now..=.="
The times of my life to fade away...



I wish...

I could stop time...
I could turn back time...
I could save all the animals...
I can stand on water...
I know how many stars there were in the sky...
I had more time to play with my rabbits...
I can buy all da' NIKE sports shoe..XD(my name says it all)
I was not single..XD..






But most of all...I WISH I could tell the whole world that I'm only human and I can't make all this come true by just a poof!BUT I'll try hard to make it come true...except some things that can't come true at all..like walking on water..=.="...

1 comment:

  1. haha..u can make one too...buddy list..

    and haha !! u hate 'The mosquito sucking my blood right now..=.="'
    haha!!!

    ReplyDelete