Thursday, March 19, 2009

Part of my family...

A family is close..but sometimes your friends or your pets are closer...maybe because your family are always not in?or maybe they left you without a reason?here are some of my closes family members..

















Fist are my beloved rabbits..
















This is my fisrt rabbit...the dog is not mine
This rabbit is also the father to the 4little
one..














This are my two emm...I forget what you call them..it starts with "T">.<..



My hamster Yuka.








Yuka's buddy Yuki.




















My five tortoises...each of them has it's own character,so it's easy to know who is who..XD..(eww..the water is dirty..=.=..)


This is something I found at a beach last year..I wanted to bring it back but my mom said no...T.T..(this is just extra...it's not my pet..i wish it was..)
And so after staring at it for about 2hours...I let it go..I found this wash up on the shaw..so i put them back in the sea..anyone know what this thing is called plaese tell me...^^

1 comment:

  1. wow..i tot u gt hamster n rabbit onli...din see ur "t" b4 la...haha!! me so lame..go to ur house so many times edi stil haven see..>.<

    ReplyDelete