Saturday, March 28, 2009

Never Forgotten...

I'll never forget Vanilla,Pepper,Honey and Coco...













Vanilla:The calm,cool and red ruby eyes that has pass away due to an unknown sickness..














Pepper:The energetic,loving and loves eating my flower also recently pass away due to maybe something giving it a shock.(rabbits are very sensetive animals.)


















Honey:The biggest among all four,loves chasing my feet when i'm walking..=.=...and super furry!!!!


















Coco:The cheeky,cute,photogenic and blur rabbit,very close to Pepper and Vanilla...


I'll always remember them.Taking care of them since birth is a very chalenging thing.I am proud to say that if you have love for somethig,go for it.At fisrt I din't know how to even feed them since they were so small..but later on I found a way.Thanks to people who had done this before.=)

2 comments:

  1. wow, nice!
    NOW you can EARN from people that click any of your blog link!

    go to this sites

    http://www.linkbucks.com/referral/67742


    So, even u are on your sleep, your money still running!!

    -Hamzah-

    ReplyDelete
  2. TAKE CARE OF THE LAST AND ONLY ONE!!

    ReplyDelete