Saturday, March 28, 2009

More Marbles...

Marbles....marbles...and more marbles...xD..
Here are the marbles that I have miss out during the first shoot of my marbles>.<..
Ta-da!!!














Well..there are butterflies,jelly bean like shapes and of corse!My biggest marbles..xD..













Here are the jelly bean like marbles...^^..(feel like eating them>.<..)













My butterfly marble..I have a lot of them..but I only choose this one to be on my blog..xD..

And lastly..













*dang dang dang!!!*The biggest marble I've collected so far..XD..let me show you what I mean by big...0.0..













See...so big....0.0..I like the bubbles inside of the marbles...so like...wa...=)Ok...this is all the marbles I have..=)..hope I can collect more shapes in da; future>.^.

A cacat(spoil)marble I have...

1 comment: