Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Last breath...and god was't there...


I do not belive in god...and I never will...Pepper has just pass away all in the sudden when I came back from swimming yesterday...As I woke up in the morning,Pepper was as normal jumping around..playing happily..but all in the sudden when I came back from swimming,I saw Pepper lying on the floor gaspering for air..
I quickly trew my things on the floor and ran towards it..I saw it still breathing...I realize that there were tears in it's eye.I could't do anything because it was already 11p.m,and no clinic opens that late...
And I just sat next to it...touching it's fur...suddenly I realize that people said that if you pray to god he'll help you...so tearfully I closed my eyes,and prayed...
As I opened my eyes...I saw Pepper moved around like it was trying to stand...but my guess was wrong..Pepper was actually taking it's last long breath...I just sat there stroking it's fur till it's very last breath...
And I realize that god did not answered my help signal...so it's true that god really does not exists....thanks a lot god...for nothing!
To my beloved Pepper who pass away on 17th march2009.I'll always love you and Vanilla forever...Kisses and hugs...

2 comments:

  1. so sorry to hear tat..

    wow!! i din realise...tis blog..pepper!!another one..sent to be with... god..haiz..so sayang..pepper stil small already die..vanilla and pepper...both..passed..

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fast...
    :(
    haiz..
    time passes so fast...the one hu loved..passed..
    happy moments will be remembered n cherished forever..
    with vanilla and pepper..
    something tat happen cannot turn back again..so..take good care more of the two..
    take care of yourself too..

    ReplyDelete