Sunday, March 22, 2009

Marbles....

When I started learing swimming my coach always throw marbles to make us go underwater..>.<..(I always try to get as many as possible.XD.)and the marble you get,you can keep!^^.Here are some of my marbles that I like.(I've collected so many that I don't know where to put them>.<..too many..)but until now I sometimes go back to swimming(relax one..not da' training..=.=)













Types of Marbles I like most:


Star...=)





Maple leave tingy shape...0.0"







Some moon tingy shape(I like the colour..)





Rose...






Flower..






Haiya...I speed up things la..nah..all of the shapes I have..

Heart...








Shell...





.ShEll...







Box?Square??





Ok...now you've seen all the shapes of marbles I have...This is some of my smaller one..>.^..













Well..there are flat and round marbles...(I have bigger ones..maybe I'll upload it next time>.<..)













I love this picture!!!XD..It looks so like emm...well to me it looks like a magic ball or something..^^..

1 comment:

  1. wow..i wan one!!xD
    haha...so nice...so many shapes...last time mine, duno throw wer edi..ahaha!xD

    ReplyDelete