Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sunsets,Sky and the Moon...

I finally get to take pictures of the sun and moon..normally when I reach home It's already dark..T.T..today i'm lucky because I came back early from school..















I sat on my post box while taking this picture.(too short>.<..)













Still on the post box..=.="..


















Ok!^^i'm off the post box>.<...













Almost in the middle of the road>.>..but my neighbourhood does not have many cars..it's more to a quite nature friendly houseing area^^..















Hmm...the sun is begining to say "bye bye..>.<.."..(setting)













Aww...the sky is not as beautiful as useal..>.<..oh well..at least whenever I look up it makes me happy..=)













I took this picture before the sky went completly dark^^..I love the moon..full moon is ok..but I like this shape best..because It's smiling!!=)..

My wish:To be a good photographer like Mingfei one day!!!XD...

3 comments: